Thursday, September 14, 2006

Questions for and about Ponte Vista

I've got questions and comments about Ponte Vista and I am sure I am not alone. This blog might be a great place to post your questions and comments about anything to do with Ponte Vista.

In future posts, I will let everyone in on facts about the Ponte Vista at San Pedro Project that I have published verifacation of. I will also include my personal comments based on the facts I have gathered and will gather.

I want to know your questions and comments. Since I really am a member of Ms. Hahn's Community Advisory Group, I can publish answers to questions faster than others can.

Now folks, this blog is for anything and everything Ponte Vista. So we all must welcome and not disparage folks who comment on this blog that have a different view point than you do. I feel we all have a responsibility to listen to all sides that don't violate the "Four R's", Responsible, Reasonable, Realistic, and Respectful. Just because Mr. Bisno doesn't seem to follow these rules doesn't mean that his supporters are that way, too.

At an upcoming Community Advisory Group meeting, Mr. Bisno will present his detailed view of his project where he believes he will demonstrate that, and I quote from Mr. Bob Bisno from the first CAG meeting: "I believe that I can show that twenty-three hundred homes is the appropriate number of homes." I will be listening and taking many note when Mr. Bisno gives that talk. I hope you will all be there to listen to him. I think, because he does own the property, he has a right to have his views known.

No comments: