Friday, May 23, 2008

Odds and Ends 66(6)

It is with some sadness that I have to report that everyone who attempts to comfortably watch the Lakers' games during the playoffs will be mistreated to seeing the Ponte Vista ad, sometime during the broadcast.

I tried without much success, I have found, to get removed from the Ponte Vista Emails that come to folks. I wrote to the V.P. in charge of their Outreach Team and was informed that I would have my address removed, but alas, I got an Email with their announcement that those viewers of the remaining games, will have to either view the ad, or go take a poop or something else more worthwhile, in my opinion.

There has still not been a date certain set, as far as I can tell, for the hearing that will be held concerning the certification of the Draft Environmental Impact Report.
_____________________________________________________

I have started a new blog to deal with issues other than Ponte Vista and the McCowan's Market site redevelopment. It is listed with other links and you are welcome to visit it, if you care.

No comments: