Monday, May 17, 2010

Odds and Ends 168-1/3

I don't like driving south along Western and since I have Via Colinita to Miraleste Drive/9th Street, I rarely head south past Trudie/Capitol.
It looks like Pavich's Brick Oven "Pizzafe" has been open for a few weeks and that is wonderful!
One can purchase some very interesting pizzas and there is a Croatian type pizza that has been a hit for several years at the other location.
I saw some seating from the roadway and I think I will take Terri and check it out and have a slice of pizza and a salad.
I will offer my opinion on this blog and my East R.P.V. blog.
I will also check to see if I can learn the status for Amalfitano's Bakery and when it might open.
Sadly or happily, I don't eat much of anything that comes from a bakery any longer and so far about 60 pounds of fat loss on my short frame would find the far-too-much remaining fat none to pleased with my eating baked goods made primarily of wheat.

No comments: