Saturday, January 03, 2009

Another Blog About Rancho Palos Verdes

Late last year, Mr. Jeffery Lewis began a blog also dealing with Rancho Palos Verdes.

You can find his blog, "RPV 2009" at: http://rpv2009.blogspot.com/

It is my feeling that sources of information and opportunities to comment should be afforded in the widest possible ways and to as many people as possible. Knowledge is power and having more and different information bases available is very good for everyone.

I welcome new blogs onto the scene and I feel it allows everyone a wider range of instruments to share their knowledge and opinions.

I also believe that blogs do have some power in 'advertising' to government officials and bureaucrats what the residents and others feel about how cities and elected officials are viewed.

Mr. Lewis is an attorney and he has offered his opinion on at least one of his posts. I hope he continues to offer his opinion and shares the opinions of others.

I have already added a link to Mr. Lewis' blog. I wish him good fortune in 2009 and beyond and happy writing and posting.

No comments: