Friday, March 20, 2009

Odds and Ends 109

March 20 is the midway point between the Open House held on March 13 and the Land Use Concept Open House on March 28.

I am expecting another ambiguous type of Open House and I don't think we will learn much of the concrete numbers that may be presented to the Planning Commission on April 9.

Isn't it amazing that just about all the same development folks have been together over three years now and they still can't find a project that can be approved of?
______________________________________________

I haven't heard much about my two options for Ponte Vista. That's quite fine for me.

I still think the development team will be marketing their 1,375-1,470-unit concept, whether OUR community wants it or not.

I'll do my best to make it to the March 28 meeting, being held between 1 PM-4
PM, at the Port of Los Angeles Boys and Girls Club.

Unfortunately, many of us who won't be able to find parking spaces in the various parking lots may get stuck parking by what I am now considering to be a Hahnmeter.
______________________________________________

Spring has sprung.
The grass has riz.
I wonder where
The flowers is.
_____________________________________________

No comments: