Monday, October 09, 2006

Committee Meeting Postponement

Here is a Memorandum:

PONTE VISTA
COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE

MEMORANDUM

To: Ponte Vista CAC members

From: John Greenwood, Chair, Ponte Vista CAC
Victor Griego, Facilitator

Date: October 9, 2006

Re: Postponement of October 12, 2006 meeting


The meeting scheduled for October 12th has been postponed until November 9th, which is the next regularly scheduled CAC meeting.

The meeting is postponed because the draft EIR for the Ponte Vista project will not be available for review. The developer and city planning are working toward releasing the EIR in the near future, so we can resume our CAC meetings and process. We will keep you informed regarding this issue.



Editor's note. I am only the messenger for this memorandum. I will post my own remarks to the announcement of the postponement of the meeting later this evening. I uploaded the memorandum as soon as I got home from work so it would be on this blog for the longest possible time. I encourage everyone reading this particular post to allow it to simmer in your thoughts before you make, what I hope to be, interesting and informative comments.
MW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would imagine there's a 20 percent chance that is the real reason the meeting was postponed.

Anonymous said...

in my humble opinion, that victor griego guy is a joke. it would be wise to figure out who is pulling his strings.