Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Do You Think it is Over?

It seems "Tom Field" doesn't want to stop attacking R1 supporters, me, and just about anyone else who won't follow his demands.

Even when I politely request that he stop making comments on this blog, "Tom Field" continues.

Perhaps he wants the "war" to continue. Perhaps he/she is being directed or pressured by advisers or others to continue his/her attacks. Because we don't know who "Tom Field" really is, your guess is as good as mine.

You may wish to think for yourself what the true identity of "Tom Field" is. Somebody or somebodies are writing something on another blog and making comments on this blog.

I must report, to be honest, I did visit "Tom's" blog again tonight when I was alerted he/she posted the names and addresses of some R1 supporters on his blog. He also "forgot" to place my original Email on his blog. I took care of that when I posted it in a piece below this one.

"Tom" asks in another Email to me if I was "invulnerable". Well, if he/she can attack my credit score, perhaps I am. Am I vulnerable to being shot by someone? I guess so. In the same post, I have included a copy of an Email "Tom" sent to my personal address.

It appears to me that the person behind "Tom Field" must be incredibly vulnerable. Perhaps he/she has established a reputation in his/her community that he/she is desperate to protect. Since I am a nobody and will revert back to being a nobody after the issues are settled, I am not vulnerable in that way. Perhaps there may be some financial gain for "Tom" to do what "Tom" has done. Perhaps "Tom" is being pressured by others to keep the heat on, because the causes Bob is fighting for are losing in OUR community.

I heard just Monday evening that Bob Bisno will be appearing at the June 12 Central S.P.N.C., to announce that he will welcome Eastview Little League to play at his field. I have been calling for Mr. Bisno to do that for several months now as a "good will gesture." Is "Tom" upset because Bob is doing something I asked for bypassing "Tom" and his brilliance?

I still have not reverted to "moderation" which is a form of censorship practiced on the other blog, many times by you-know-who. I will keep believing in democracy and the Bill of Rights even though "Tom" doesn't seem to like those two things.

"Tom" is losing the war with Ponte Vista and the growing movement that is supporting keeping the current zoning at the site. He may wish to continue the war with me, but I will continue to be as nice as I can, as truthful as I have been, and as open and honest as "Tom" will never be.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Tom", whoever he is, really is showing his true colors now. Placing all those email addresses on his blog is despicable, and could be illegal. It is also against Blogger policy. I bet the email addresses will be removed soon.

M Richards said...

Whether what "Tom" did is legal or against "blogger policy", doesn't matter at this point.

I have saved the post I found on that site and may use it how ever I please.

Because "Tom" seems to be unable to stay of this blog, and because he/she seems to at least something about blogs, I think I only need to state the following and, perhaps, "Tom" will get the message:

Being as I have viewes numerous changes on "Tom's" blog, his/her obvious greater knowledge of blogging than I have, "Tom" apparent greater knowledge of the Internet than mine, and "Tom's" threat claims that I should take care because I might not know if I am truly "invulnerable", I will no longer open any Email from any of my personal addresses from anyone named "Tom". due to the fact that he/she may have knowledge of how to infect computers with viruses and other things.

Furthermore, it is my OPINION that "michael.meacher" and "ted.carlson" are also aliases "Tom" uses to attack me and this blog. Anyone opening Emails from "Tom", "michael", or "ted", if m and T actually have their own Emails addresses, if "Tom" decides to open them, should not be opened by anyone, anytime, or under any circumstances.

If I am to believe "Tom's" threat that I may be vulnerable to something from him/her, then the prudent thing to do is defend my self and the computer I am using.
MW

Just4fin said...

Mark

Tom Fields is his own worst enemy. His comments are disingenous at best. He comes off as snide and arrogant much like "the developer."

BTW Do you think there is a connection here?

Obviously the BDC is grasping at straws to discredit anyone who opposes their project as proposed.

R Neighborhoods are 1 continues to grow with more signatures. Next meeting is June 12th at Peck Park at 7PM. We continue to march!

M Richards said...

Thanks Just4fin,

If I actually knew "Tom's" real identity, I have told "Tom" that I would honor his/her plea not to reveal his/her actual name on this blog, on anywhere else, for that matter.

You may not believe, by "Tom's" recogning it seems that myself and other members of the Steering Committee of the R1 group are honorable people, giving of their own time and efforts to create a better community.

I hope I have demonstrated something that "Tom" could never possibly have, because it is just an alias and thereby, has now honor at all.
MW

Anonymous said...

Who is "Tom Field"?
I don't know. But according to SiteMeter, the person deleting and rejecting people's comments on Tom's blog is from Long Beach! Look at the 'Location' and 'Referring URL'.

Click here to see the sitemeter stat

M Richards said...

The site meter is not a good indicator of the location of anyone. If I still had everytime I visited this blog listed on the site meter, it would show my location as Rosemead, I believe.

Bloggers can place their location on maps as being in the middle of the ocean if they cared to.

Sometimes if you read a comment's posting time, write that time down and visit the site meter to see when the person may have been on, you might get a clue as to which place they are coming from.

Trying to use Email addresses to identify which blogger is using which domain, is also tuff.

I am with pacbell.com, but my Email address for this site is at yahoo.com and that is normal in many cases.

In trying to identify as being someone you may know or have read something from, before, it is better to look at styles of writing.

When "Tom" used "thugs" in a comment and "ted.carlson" not only wrote in the manner "Tom" normally writes, while enraged, "ted" aslo used "thug" or "thugs."

It is my belief that "Tom" is also "michael.meacher" and "ted.carlson", so don't bother looking for any of those names as real people in OUR community.
MW