Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Flash! Ponte Vista Folks in Meetings Today

I called the Ponte Vista site office to see if I could get my own copy of the Power Point Presentation Bob used at last night's meeting. I was informed that the staff was "in meetings" all day today and that I could come by tomorrow to get a copy.

Might these "meetings" indicate that the new proposal is as dead on arrival as so many folks are already commenting to me it is.

I had a very influential supporter comment that he was not happy at all with the new proposal. I had another blogger state that he will have a post soon concerning the new plan.

Perhaps Bob has discovered that in fighting with Rod Hamiliton as much as he has been over the SRHS #14 project, the two are becoming more alike!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tonight i was hammered 3 times for my signature to support workforce housing. none of them wanted to tell me where. I had to force the words playa vista out of them. this was at albertsons, and twice in park plaza. When is this fool going to get it? he's his own worst enemy. who the hell needs 1600 seniors driving 23 miles an hour on western? He continues to harden everyone's resolve to fight him tooth and nail. I'm sure as hell nowhere near ready to give in to any developer with his mentality. Why does he continue to act like such an idiot towards the community at large?

M Richards said...

Anonymous 10:10 PM, in answer to your last question it is because he simply doesn't care.

Even many of his supporters are now learning that.

Thanks for your comments.
MW

Anonymous said...

Speaking of supporters....I believe I have figured out who "Tom Field" is.
I outed him on his blog and he has not denied it or commented on it...he has deleted my post every time and now has full moderation back on. He knows I busted him.

Anonymous said...

well??? Don't leave us hanging anonymous 8:19.

Anonymous said...

You can go to my response to "ever hear of manners" post on "Tom's" site. I sort of imply who he was. He keeps deleting it.