Monday, May 28, 2007

Let's Play Create an Excuse Game

Bob is going to change his proposal.

There are thousands of his supporters who might need a new excuse to continue to support whatever he comes up with.

Do you think we should help them by creating excuses they may need to use with neighbors and friends because they chose to support a developer who FINALLY, after 10 months of leading them on, decided to change his plans now?

I am going to put some very obvious excuses up because it is my blog and I needed to have a little fun after two days of living heck after I change my own proposal.

If you see any of my ideas that you may want to tell your Bisno-supporting neighbor, friend, of family member about, please use them.

You are encouraged to provide this blog with your idea of excuses so they might be used by Bisno supporters as the case may be.

Here are my ideas for excuses:

"I really didn't like his 2300 number, and I am glad he changed it."

"I was afraid if I said something about that high number, somebody would get mad at me."

"I was hoping I could get a break on the price of a new place at Ponte Vista, so I said I was a supporter even though his number was always too high."

"I didn't have a chance to get Bob to change his numbers sooner, so I am glad he finally did."

" I feel I got caught up in his plans and I couldn't find a way out. Now with his new numbers, I feel more comfortable."

" I was pressured by the folks at Bisno Development to support his plans even though I always thought they were for too many units."

"I was afraid that if I spoke to any other of Bob's supporters, it would get back to him and I was afraid of what might happen."

"I never liked the numbers from the beginning but I felt trapped. Now Bob gave me an excuse."


Now folks, you are left to your own imagination to think of excuses Bob's supporters are going to try and use. Should we believe any of them? That is up to each individual who hears the excuse.

Excuses will come and there is no doubt about that.

No comments: