Thursday, July 19, 2007

I've Created a New Blog

Since I have learned of a fictional blog, complete with fantasy comments supposedly written by me and Doug Epperhart, I decided to counter that blog with a new one of my own.

www.rneighborhoodsare1.blogspot.com is the address of my newest blog. You can visit it or view the other blog that lives in the deluded mind of its creator. One blog you will quickly view the comedy of the intent, but the tragedy of the lack of person hood of its creator. Of course the other blog won't even allow for anonymous comments, but the creator's comments are all found in his sick mind anyway, so why bother with comments from others.

I do have to use moderation with my newest blog as well. I have decided to move comments I find truly objectionable to me, my family, you, your family, or OUR community to my uncensored blog, which I hope you do not visit.

Blogging still remains fun for me and gives regular folks like the vast majority of us know we really are, the opportunity to contribute to the dialog.

Please continue to visit this blog if you wish and give my new blog a look, if you are interested. So far it only has one post, but I think it will grow in time. I might even decide to use that blog as a place for some humor, something akin to what the other blog is attempting. I would like to suggest that anyone wishing to create fantasy comments, complete with fictional names of real persons, you might want to post comments on the blog.

Who says if "Tom" and that foul-mouthed fellow can have fun, we can't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tom started the new blog, and Tom is the foul mouthed person. It is obvious.

Why hasn't one Bisno supporter come out against his actions???