Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What Do You Folks Make of This?

The fellow who uses foul language posted a comment on my other Ponte Vista blog. I have removed the offensive words to place it in a post on this blog.

"Anonymous said...
i'm not in a cage ***-wipe. i'm just planning my next move. you r-1 thug mother******* are gonna get yours. wait and see.meanwhile get off my case and go give that ****head tom a hard time. that is if you can get it up in order to give anyone a hard time. maybe i should ask your old-lady?
July 18, 2007 12:12 AM"

Either this fellow is just running his dismal fingers over the keyboard or he may be truly threatening me and other folks who support R1.

I can't say if he is just blubbering while remaining anonymous and the coward he truly is or is he really threatening harm to individuals. Either way, if there are any people who are in the know that might be able to let me know more about this type of comment, please let me know.

This is the first comment from that foul fellow that I have taken seriously. I would like to see the individual run and hide away or allow us to find out who he is and consider what supporters of Bob's think about one of their own.

Please don't give me any comments that suggest this individual is not a Bisno supporter or someone that wants a development as large as what Tom Field is considering.

It is curious though that both this foul language individual and Tom both use the word "thug". I don't seem to see that word in comments from any other people besides Tom and this individual. I am not suggesting that Tom is also the same individual that this foul typing individual is. Of course both of them do not seem to have the guts to reveal their true identities, while remaining supporters of a large development in San Pedro.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MW,

I think this person is merely taking bits and pieces from various commenters adding profanity and posting it up in order to get you upset. I don't think the "thug" thing is a connection. "Tom", whoever he is, seems to have moderation on and said he had to delete a bunch of comments also.

It seems he started out slow, then got more and more obscene as time went on. Maybe to get more attention?

I don't think this crazy has any opinion or idea about Ponte Vista at all. And I seriously doubt he is an actual Bisno supporter. You have to ask the question, would you want someone as obviously unbalanced as this as a supporter of yours?

Believe it or not, there ARE some people out there who do nothing but this. I wouldn't worry about it.

M Richards said...

Thanks Anonymous 8:25 AM for your thoughtful comment.

If you are correct, I think I have known and still know who the foul mouth fellow really is and you would be correct in your guess that he is not actually a Bisno supporter, but someone with a grudge against just me.

I do know an individual who may be holding a grudge against me.
MW