Saturday, July 28, 2007

One Less Blogger Cares

This quote comes from another blog that was concerned about Ponte Vista. Now it seems that blog is only concerned with one person's opinion. That opinion is now stating that he doesn't even care about anyone else's opinion, even supporters of Ponte Vista, as I read the following paragraph:

"• My purpose here is to write my opinion, only my opinion. No one else's. I really have come to not care what others to think about Ponte Vista."

This is a little sad because this individual did read others' opinions and did make comment on the ones he agreed with and he attempted to illustrate his points to folks willing to read them.

They say that giving up is hard to do. It looks to me that it was quite easy for that other blogger.

I do care about the opinions of supporters of Bob's and opponents of his current plans, whatever they truly are.

Keeping everyone engaged in discussion and debate by illustrating that many of us still care about the opinions of the members of OUR community and how we can find ways to come together, even though Bob and his plans have divided us so much.

I won't stop listening, reading, and learning what OUR community really cares about and I think I have provided a medium where debate and discussion can occur, outside of the CAC and Bob's influence.

Kara has scolded me about former battles with someone who has written he no longer cares what I or Kara think. Kara was correct and I moved a post to my uncensored blog and got it away from here.

As the CAC goes away, we all need to stay as informed and interested as possible, I think. We need to have more debate and discussions, too.

Don't worry folks, this blogger cares about what your opinions are, even though I might strongly challenge those opinions. At least I care.

No comments: